Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2008年, 对不起!Part 2

Hello Hello, I'm back! Waiting for KS to lunch, so I have little time to continue my unfinished blog yesterday. Hehe..where did I stop already ya yesterday..Oh ya.. FebruaryYa, Feb is busy month and happening month for CNY. Same as all past years, I spent all the time with KS family. Ya, because my family don't celebrate CNY, and usually they are gone for vacation during that time. We went to Tai Ping for one day trip, ya! That's was our second time. The purpose is to visit KS granny and his uncles in Tai Ping. But due to high traffic, we only spent 2-3hrs in Tai Ping. The whole journey was very tiring. But I was happy to meet KS relatives, they look exactly the same la. haha. His granny is a good woman, her smile is very calming, although she's sick, she still very warm to us and never complaint about her sickness.

You know what, I like old folks and babies very much, dunno why. When I see babies or old ppl, I like to smile at them, and look into their faces and eyes. Maybe I've spent a long long time in city, everyday looking at fake faces, unpredictable faces, undescribable faces, sad faces; when I look at babies faces, I will feel "I'm Alive! I'm real! I'm still in the World" Haha..siao siao..Older ppl's faces, when I look at them, I feel really calm. Feel love and protection. How I wish I have grandpa or grandma..

Oh ya, something BIG happen in Feb.. I've fired my assistant. Later I will write the full story, now just summarize to one phrase - he's not suitable for the job. Haha...I think this is always the reason lah..After he's gone, I'm more busy, workload back to my shoulder again. Sigh~ but my mind is more relax, eventhough I have to work longer time. I rather to do more, tired than to prepare for serious heart attack. haha..

Oh, meeting time..that's for the beginning of 2008.

Personally, dunno why, I just so like 2008. This number make me feel more comfortable than 2007. I just hate "27" in my age column. But dunno why, 28 looks good.
So I have a hunch that this year will be a good year for me, and great year for Malaysia, and hopefully a peaceful year for the World.

Long life DAP & 反对党!Long life 马英九!Long life Obama...?haha

No comments: